The Ancient Boundaries rise near the Parsano Nuova Door in 1745. But in that zone, according to the researchers, it already had to exist an access to the city to the century XVI and such affirmation it finds comparison in the presence of the two bastions, built close to the door, and of the gunboats set to their sides.
Under the road plan of the Door of Parsano Nuova there is the surrounded one of the defensive boundaries risalenti to the Greek epoch, as it is testified by the blocks of stone of the arc alternatively systematized of long and of head really second the Greek system. The vestigias were open during the excavations effected in 1921, even if initially it was thought that they went up again to the epoch of August. These boundaries stayed to defense of the city during the medieval age. The remaking began in the second halves Five hundred and it was finished after the 1558 Turks invasion.